Shore Line Disconnect
The Auto Eject is a power input connector designed to be mounted in the side of a vehicle to permit connecting a 120 Volt A.C. shore line. A solenoid connected to the vehicle's starter is energized when the engine is star ted and instantaneously drives the plug from the receptacle. This reliable device eliminates forever the broken cables which result when drivers forget to remove the shore line before driving away. Ship weight 2 lbs.
- Automatically disconnects shore line when vehicle is started.
- Eliminates broken shore lines
- Easy installation
- Simple, rugged construction For Ambulance use
- Installed in double wall for protection
- WEATHERPROOF COVERS available in YELLOW, RED, & WHITE.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY
In stock and ready to ship same or next day!