Copolymer Polypropylene tanks
PLEASE CALL TO PURCHASE OR RECEIVE A FREIGHT QUOTE
Engineered specifically to withstand the rigors of the fire service, G3 Fire's 'H' series water tanks are crafted with copolymer polypropylene and come with a limited LIFETIME WARRANTY. Copoly has 10x the impact strength of standard polypropylene tanks and a higher strength to weight ratio. Every tank is individually constructed to meet and exceed NFPA guidelines. A removable top allows for annual inspection and cleaning. Extra baffles, gussets, and reinforcement are incorporated per tank requirements.
- Minimum ½" black textured UV stabilized G3 Fire® Magnitude CoPoly.
- 62" L x 48" W footprint
- Full NFPA baffling
- Removable top for cleaning and service
- Built-in sight gauge for water and foam
- Optional 10 gallon foam cell with 8 x 8 fill tower
- 3" suction
- 1 ½" refill
- 8" x 8" fill tower
- (1) ¾" tapped drain
- (2) 1 ½" Tank mounting tabs, front and rear
Optional Skid Frame Dimensions: 3' height x 94" length x 33" W
Optional Unistrut for reel mounting