Leader SAR All-Risks Helmet
This versatile high performance helmet has a high level of impact protection which gives the wearer excellent protection from impact/shock both from above or from the sides, and is tested to eleven different standards for various applications such as: Search and rescue, confined space, water rescue, swift water, marine, mountaineering, high angle, Ambulance/E.M.S, and more!
- NFPA1951:2007 Protective Ensembles for Technical Rescue Incidents (USAR)
- NFPA 1952:2010 Surface Water Operations Protective Clothing and Equipment, 2010 Edition
- ANSI Z90.1 Type 2 Class C American National Standard for Industrial Head Protection
- PAS 028:2005 Marine safety helmet.
- EN14052:2005 High performance safety helmet
- EN397: Flame resistance
- EN12492: Working at height / Mountaineering
- FS/1: Quad & ATV helmet
- EN1384: Equestrian helmet
- EN166:2002 Industrial eye protection
- EN352-3:1997 Hearing protection