Non-Contact Medical Grade ThermometerSKU: 1158-THD2FE
Metris THD2FE is a medical-grade, non-contact forehead thermometer that is listed for clinical and hospital use. It is highly accurate with a (+ or -) 0.4° F accuracy from 95° to 107.6° F with 1/10th degree. Non-contact thermometers stay sanitized between uses and can easily check everyone's temperature before they enter you work place or home!
- Total temperature range: -7° to 176° F (-22° to 80° C)
- Special body temp zone: 93.2° to 108° F (34° to 42.2° C)
- Best used at a distance of 2-3 inches from forehead
- Conversion of forehead temp to internal body temp
- Blue hue back-lit LCD display, select C or F, auto off
- Uses 2x AAA batteries and provides power for about 3000 readings
- One year warranty.
Dimensions: ~6" x 2" x 1.5"
Weight: 4 oz.
This product will ship direct from the manufacturer. Manufacturer has the thermometers in stock and ready for immediate shipment.
This thermometer has been independently tested by ISS. a U.S. lab in Pennsylvania to confirm its accuracy.
This medical-grade thermometer has been FDA Cleared for medical specialty, hospital use, under 510(k).
- The Metris THD2FE is listen under FDA classisication: Thermometer, Electronic, Clinical.
- The product code is FLL and the unit is a Class II medical device.
- The regulation number is 880.2910, hospital specialty.
- The registration number on file with the FDA is 3015171186.